About Annette Dickens
Annette Dickens has the following qualifications:
- BA(Hons) English
- Dip SpLD OCR (Diploma in Specific Learning Difficulties)
- AMBDA (Associate Member of the British Dyslexia Association
- APC (Assessment Practising Certificate) with the BDA (No 20/APC05141 expires 19th May 2023).
- For the past 15 years, I have assessed children, students and adults of all ages for specific learning difficulties who may have problems with reading, spelling and writing. This might be due to Specific Learning Difficulties - dyslexia/dyspraxic-symptoms - which may be hereditary.
- I am a special assessor for access arrangements testing (extra time in examinations) for schools in Berkshire.
- I do DSA reports for college and university too and workplace assessments at my Berkshire, London office or at your place of work.