DSA reports for university and college -
Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and Specific Learning Difficulties including auditory (or listening) and visual weaknesses
- The DSA tests can be done in my Berkshire office or at your home or college in the South. Please email using the "Contact" page.
- The DSA assessment lasts around 3 hours and it includes IQ tests (verbal and nonverbal ability), literacy skills, plus listening/visual puzzles, information processing puzzles and hand-eye coordination tasks (copying drawings). All this will give a profile of strengths and weaknesses and the results will give clear indication of dyslexia, dyspraxia or other specific learning difficulties (poor memory skills).
- You can apply to Student Finance England for the DSA allowance and you might be eligible for the allowance to help with specific needs (which you do not need to pay back). My DSA report would be needed to back up any application for the DSA allowance.
- £525 for a dyslexia DSA report and £525 for a dyspraxia DSA report with recommendations for extra time, reader and/or scribe/pauses during examinations, where appropriate.
- DSA Dyscalculia assessment for students/adults is £800 for the assessment and typed report - please see separate page for more information.